From Fangoria: "While chatting up all those Sam Raimi associates, Felsher has also been talking to them about EVIL DEAD II, which Lionsgate Home Entertainment issues on a new Blu-ray currently slated for November 15. While Felsher can’t reveal everything you can expect to find on this disc, he does tell us, “There will be a huge making-of documentary with over two dozen members of the cast and crew [including Campbell, pictured above], and much more. Also, Lionsgate is aware of how dissatisfied people were with the transfer on the previous EVIL DEAD II Blu-ray, and are taking steps to solve that issue for the new edition."
25th Anniversary Edition Supplements (coming November 15th, 2011):
- NEW Audio Commentary with Cast/Crew
- NEW “Swallowed Souls: The Making of Evil Dead II” Documentary
- NEW “Road to Wadesboro: The Location of Evil Dead II” Featurette
- NEW “Cabin Fever: Behind the Scenes of Evil Dead II” Featurette
- NEW Video/Still Gallery of Marketing Materials, Production, Special Effects, Animation, and more!
- Archival Featurettes, Footage, Galleries, TV Spots and more!
Just as a reminder, Lionsgate, fix this! (Anchor Bay 2004 BotD DVD, 2007 Blu-ray)
...back to something like this! (Anchor Bay's beautiful 2000 THX DVD)