- 16x9 1.85:1 widescreen transfers w/ 5.1 audio
- U.S. Theatrical Version (127 minutes)
- Cannes Festival "Director's Cut" (139 minutes, HD master, "elaborate" restoration)
- European/Japanese Argento Cut (119 minutes, created from the world's first HD master)
- TV Tokyo's "Thursday Movie Theater" Missing Dub on the Argento Cut w/ new recording (I believe the "new recording" part refers to filling out the restored portions once heavily censored in Japan)
- New recording of the (Japanese?) dub for the 139 Minute "Director's Cut"
- Audio Commentary (no idea who) on the Argento Cut
- "Demonia" documentary about Dario Argento with rare footage
- American television (Starz) "Zombimania" documentary with new Romero interviews (IMDb listing / Commercial at YouTube)
- 64-page "ultra luxurious" booklet
ShopRite or Shangri-La?
55 minutes ago